AWS Quicksight Q's why question help

Hi,

I am using AWS Quicksight Q to analyze a dataset. When a why question is employed with average aggregation function (e.g., “Why did value drop in 2020?”), the highlight of the result is wrong (e.g., %DIFF -75% drop when values are 61650.19 vs. 53150.14. Please see the attached image). If the same question is asked with SUM aggregation function, the highlight of result is correct! Could you please help me to address the issue? If there is an opened bug in AWS Quicksight Q, could you please send a link to track when it is resolved.

Best,
Image 13.03.2023 at 16.23

Hmm, I’ll mark it as an error. In the meantime I would suggest opening up a support case.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

@huseyin Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Naveen