Cross Products Correlationship

Hi!!!

I have one advanced question about coreelationship.

I have a dataset with diferent orders, in orders I have a list of products that where sold, and all products have his respectives codes.

My question is, I can list the best selling products along with the product id I choose ?

Hi Rcavan,

Here is one way of displaying it in QuickSight.

If each row is one order, then you can make a table with a row of product id and then in the values are the count of any other column (essentially taking the count of orders). Then you can sort descending by order count.

In this example I am displaying the top months with most sessions and the month.

Hope this helps.

Hi, @RCAVAN. Did this get resolved for you? Let us know if Max’s recommendation helped. Thanks!

Dont Solve… Tks Max for try.

To solve my problem, I created a parameter to filter the item ID that I would like to look for in the order ID, then another parameter showed me only the order ID that contained the item ID that I wanted to consult.

In a table I filtered the items by the related orders ID and with an exclusion filter removed the item I was looking for.

Done, a list of best sellers together with the selected item filtered from highest to lowest.

1 Like