Dataset refresh based on s3 manifest fails, but creating new dataset with same manifest succeeds

I created a dataset based on an S3 manifest based on JSON files a few months back. Recently the automatic refresh has been failing with the following error:

I checked the failed rows logs and for some reason one of the column headers is not included for the failed rows. I checked the original data and that column header is indeed in the original data for the failed rows.

I also created a new dataset with the same manifest file and all the rows were successfully imported.
I want to keep the old dataset since there are already several analyses/dashboards created for that dataset.

Why is this happening?

Hi @bxiao,

Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!