Encrypt the JSON data in QuickSight embedding

Hi Team,

In embedding the QuickSight Analysis, the JSON data is visible to the end user when the use inspect the console. Please find the attachment for your reference.

Could you please encrypt the JSON data for embedding as early as possible.

Hello @priyadarshini.m -

At AWS, our roadmap is primarily driven by our customers. Your feedback helps us build a
better service. I have tagged this as a feature request.

I will also mention 2 features of the embedding process that help maintain security when embedding. First is that the application that you have embedded in has a specific domain that is given allow access from QuickSight, so someone couldn’t use your embedded dashboards on another application. Viewing it would be restricted. Another thing to note is that the generated URL is one time use and is changed for each instance so that also could not be utilized.

Since this is being tagged as a feature-request, I will archive this question topic. If you have questions about any other part of the embedding process or QuickSight in general, please post a new question in the community to be at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our experts. Thank you!