How to Pass AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Exam?

Hi there!
anyone share valid exam questions

2 Likes

@Steven4311 : Welcome to AWS QuickSight community. This community is for sharing, exploring and provide recommendations, best practices, blogs, training materials related to AWS QuickSight product. Please post related to AWS QuickSight if you are facing any challenges and issues in your day to day work.

Now let’s come back to your question “How to Pass AWS solution architect certification”. This is not right forum to answer this question , however being an architect, will suggest some details.

1. if you are new to cloud, start with AWS cloud Practitioner exam first. This will give the foundation layer details and it is highly recommended to do the same.
  2. Register yourself in AWS SKill builder program ( Self-paced digital training on AWS - AWS Skill Builder). This is really good and it has all learning materials and cloud Practitioner quest is highly recommended.
  3. Go to AWS learning and training site ( Cloud Computing Training & Classes - Training and Certification - AWS). They have lots of digital based trainings.
  4. There are lots of 3rd party course material ( like Udemy, Cloud guru, Dojo, Whizlab etc). Those are paid course. Check some courses and see the rating and take one course and understand different services and its capability.
  5. Hands on is highly recommended and create a free account and prepare yourself by doing some usecases.
  6. Go through all services FAQ’s, it is strongly recommended to understand the key functionality of AWS services.
  7. Understand AWS well architected framework (AWS Well-Architected - Build secure, efficient cloud applications)
  8. Enroll some practice tests from different verndors and once you have good understanding , enroll for the exam.

All the best, and please use this community for AWS QuickSight related issues.

Regards - San

1 Like

Last month, I failed my exam, but I was able to retake it using the PASS4SUREXAMS study guide. I advise all of my friends to use this site and clear their exams on their first try. https://www.pass4surexams.com/amazon/saa-c03-dumps.html

4 Likes

Thanks @EricRobert for sharing this.

Regards - San

1 Like

Last month I passed my exam with website: https://www.pass4surexams.com/

2 Likes

The questions have been crafted well. Additionally, all potential solutions are clearly described at the conclusion of each set of questions. DumpsOwner : for saa-c03 Exam .

The exam preparation questions are thoroughly and lucidly explained. I believe I am adequately prepared for a formal test.

To pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam, follow these steps:

1. Study the Exam Guide: Start by thoroughly reviewing the official AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam guide provided by AWS. It outlines the exam objectives, domains, and recommended study resources.

2. Prerequisite Knowledge: Ensure you have a strong understanding of AWS services, architectures, and best practices. Prior experience with AWS is beneficial but not mandatory.

3. Training and Courses: Consider enrolling in AWS training courses or using online resources such as AWS documentation, whitepapers, and video tutorials to deepen your knowledge.

4. Practice with Hands-On Labs: AWS offers hands-on labs and free-tier access to its services. Practice creating and configuring AWS resources to gain practical experience.

5. Use Practice Exams: Invest in reputable practice exams and sample questions to assess your knowledge and familiarize yourself with the exam format.

6. Study Materials: Utilize recommended study materials such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate study guides and AWS online training courses.

7. Join AWS Communities: Participate in AWS online forums, communities, and discussion groups to learn from others and gain insights into real-world scenarios.

8. Time Management: On exam day, manage your time wisely. Read each question carefully, eliminate incorrect options, and pace yourself to complete all questions within the allocated time.

9. Review and Practice: Before the exam, review your notes and key concepts. Consider taking additional practice exams to boost your confidence.

10. Exam Day: On the day of the exam, stay calm and focused. Ensure a stable internet connection if taking the online proctored exam. Read each question thoroughly and answer to the best of your knowledge.

Remember that passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam requires dedication, continuous learning, and hands-on experience with AWS services. Good luck with your certification journey!