How can the number of times a field has changed it’s value over time be tracked or counted?
Hi @bettyam, Can you please provide the below information to help us understand your requirement:
- how is your data (table) structured for which you want to track or count the changes?
- sample data if possible for above
- how will the information be displayed on the QuickSight dashboard?
- The data set gives has a filed called “need_by_date” that is in a date format (Month DD, YYYY). When I put them all in a table along with the lambda extract date, I can see that on some extraction days, a ticket will have a change in need by date. However, the table does not show the count of changes. That is what I am trying to calculate.
- The goal is to have the count of need by date changes to be displayed in a separate column next to the ticket title, ID or folder name.