If user adds manual value to Slider in Control for quicksight and the value is exceeding its max value then it should consider max value for slider

Hella All

If user adds manual value to Slider in Control for quicksight and the value is exceeding its max value then it should consider max value for slider but Slider considers manual value which is not feasible.

Thank you for asking your question here.
Could you share bit more details on how you add the manual value to slider control and what is the restriction on adjusting the Max value?

1 Like

Thank you for your response, but I still do not have enough context to make recommendation. Did you update the data in your QuickSight dataset in SPICE or Direct Query? I would suggest you make a short video to demonstrate the issue. Make sure no sensitive data is showing in the public. Thx.

Hi @Xing ,

Please check below dashboard. In overview page in slider type 300 . and check below text visual

https://democentral.learnquicksight.online/#Analysis-DashboardDemo-Manufacturing-Stock-Analysis

Video 3-06 at 14.12 (1)

Hello Rohit, for some reason, I do not see the Slider in control in the dashboard. Your embedded video is very blurry. But the issue appears to be a bug or feature request.

Hi @Xing ,

This seems to be a bug

Thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!