Limit on Whitelisting Domains

Hi All,

I believe that there is a limit of 100 domains we can whitelist in Quicksight. Can anyone confirm that?

If so… is there any workaround for this? I have an application that is accessed via embedding Quicksight into Salesforce, the problem is that each Salesforce customer has a unique URL that requires whitelisting. Right now I only have 20 customers… but (hopefully) I continue to go and plan to get to > 100 by the end of 2023 and am not sure what to do if I come up to this limitation.

There is a limit of 100 static domains.

I would suggest raising a ticket with AWS to see if they can increase that for your use case.

Thanks! I’m on the Basic support plan so I don’t think I can raise tickets :frowning: unless you know a way to do it directly to QuickSight?

Hi @dmarcus, you should be able to raise a support ticket following the instructions here: Creating support cases and case management - AWS Support. You can search for Support in your ‘search for services’ bar within the AWS console, and then ‘Create case’. If you can’t see this option, please check to see if you have permission, it may be that your administrator needs to raise it on your behalf.

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate that :slight_smile: