πŸ† Thank You to Top Question Answerers in the Amazon QuickSight Community!

Super thanks to these experts and top question answers in the Community in the past quarter!

@Max (top leader for 2022! – from AWS Partner, West Loop)
@Peter
@todd.hoffman (re:Invent star)
@Naveed
@David_Wong
@thomask
@sagmukhe (rising star)

Also, kudos to @darcoli (AWS blog post), @cgreenacre, @rbrady for your expert answers and contributions for 2022!

Thanks for all you do to help the QuickSight Community! :slight_smile:
SWAG (T-shirts & hoodies) coming your way!

30 Likes

Thank you Kristin and team! It has been a pleasure getting to interact with the Quicksight community this past year.

7 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Thanks for helping to make the Community so successful.

4 Likes

Thanks @Kristin and well done everyone for growing this amazing community :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Likewise! I loved meeting you this year @rbrady! :slight_smile: Thanks for all you do for the QuickSight Community! :100: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for being one of our first experts on the Community, @darcoli! Loved your recent AWS blog post! :rocket: :tada:

1 Like

What a pleasant surprise!! Thank you @Kristin and the entire Quicksight Community. I personally have got several help and insights from the community and glad that my small contributions helped others. Its been a pleasure to be part of the community and getting a chance to interact with so many AWSome minds!! Thank you! Onwards and upwards!!!

6 Likes

So glad to hear this @sagmukhe! :slightly_smiling_face: By the wayβ€”AWSomeβ€”love that! May have to use that sometime!! Thanks for making such a positive impact on the QuickSight Community!

2 Likes

@Kristin thank you for your feedback and for considering me as a helping hand toward QuickSight community.
I will try my best to provide with even more solutions coming forth.

Once again thanks for the appreciation.

5 Likes

Hi,

thank you so much @Kristin!

Maybe I can attend the next re:invent and meet some of you guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for everything you do for our blossoming community!!

3 Likes

Thanks also to our amazing SA and Data Lab Teams that help answer questions every day–the best! :100: :slight_smile:

1 Like