Working with level calculations

Hello @Alexandre_Kniepert, I would say trying to figure out the best way and correct time to utilize LAC-A vs LAC-W functions can be complicated. For me it was quite a bit of trial and error, while also reading through documentation. What you ended up doing to resolve this issue is a route I will often take. Taking time to understand how to best create your datasets so that QuickSight is able to interpret your data more easily is super important. Don’t be afraid to build out more specific datasets to handle certain visualizations you want to utilize.

I do know using LAC-W functions can be helpful in clustered bar chart visualizations, but again it all depends on how your dataset is built out. I would highly recommend reading this blog post to understand more about the use cases for LAC-A vs LAC-W functions.

As always, whenever you face a problem with a specific visualization, please share your expected output, any error messages, and aggregation issues in the community, and we will help guide you towards a solution. I’ll mark your previous response as the solution for this specific topic, good luck on your continued learning of QuickSight!