2 visuals with the same scroll bar

I’m currently working on a comparative analysis using Amazon QuickSight and I have a specific requirement. Is there a way to synchronize two or more visuals with the same scroll bar so that they stay on the same line? I want to maintain a side-by-side arrangement for a better comparison. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!"

@ao32 -
I think small multiples may get you the comparison you are looking for. Check out this blog.

1 Like

@Kellie_Burton I’m comparing string data, and small multiples are only applicable for vertical bar, clustered bar, line, dual-axis line, and pie charts. Are there any other options?

@ao32 -
You can’t sync the axis of multiple visuals. We in the Community may be able to offer other potential options if you could share a small data sample and the output you would like to achieve.

Hi @ao32

Agree with kelly- not aware of anyway to natively achieve this today.

Do both charts have the same dimensions in the columns? One approach would be to combine the data in a dataset that includes all data and display one pivot instead of two. This could potentially be done with some SQL or functions to get data to display accurately after joining together.

An alternate creative option, for embedded scenarios, would be to display two iframes and uses JS trickery to scroll together. A bit out of my web skillsets though so not 100% sure if possible.