Add field Labels as x-axis values in bar chart

I have a dataset of railway trips that includes the seconds it stayed in each individual duty cycle (for example consider there are total of 11 duty cycle from 0% to 100% with increment of 10%). Therefore, each individual trip have 11 fields that represents numbers of seconds the railway stayed in each duty cycle.

Additionally, there is a label given to each individual trip based on auto mile (there is a autopilot driving a train). This label values are either base or auto based on how much auto miles it has in trip compare to total distance of the trip. It is considered as auto if auto miles is more than 80% otherwise it consider as base trip.

Now, I want to prepare a bar chart that has duty cycle distribution which is group by trip type (base/auto). For this, I need to use field labels as x-axis values. I do not have any calculated field that have list of duty cycles. Would you please help me with this?

Attached image shows an example of sample bar chart I want to create.

My question here is how can we use calculated field labels as x-axis values of the bar chart?