Add usage based running monthly sum to fixed subscription fee for revenue by customer

I am trying to add unit cost derived from every volume and creating a Pivot monthly, which is working correct. I also want to add a fixed license fees for every customer to that. The datasets are joint with a unique ID number for each customer but when I am trying to add license fees it is getting added for every count of volume

Hi @PranavVaprani - Welcome to AWS QuickSight community and thanks for posting the question. To understand more details on the issue, please provide sample data ( ensure there is No PII or PCI) and your desired output. This will help QuickSight community team understand the issue correctly and guide you the right solution.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Hi @Sanjeeb2022, thank you for your response. I have a dataset with customer name, unique ID, volume, date and unit price. I am getting a Revenue for every month based on the volumes. I have joined another dataset to it with unique ID and license fees (which can vary for different users).

I want to create a calculated field where I can add the volume revenue for the month till date and the fixed license fees for the user. The problem that I am facing is when I just join the data with the unique ID it is calculating for every volume which is blowing out the calc.

@PranavVaprani is your data row for each month or each day?
will be better if you share sample data and show the problem you are facing at the data level.

Hello @PranavVaprani !

It has been some time since we have heard from you so this topic is being archived. If you still need help or have a new question please post a new topic at the top of the community.