addDateTime function error: not matching given name and argument type

Hi there, I am facing an error with addDateTime function, saying that there’s no function matching the given name and argument type. I want to pull data that satisfies the condition (having calendar_sid (date) later than 10 days before today’s date), and below is the code I wrote.

where calendar_sid >= addDateTime(-10,'DD', now())

And I’m getting this error message:

[Amazon](500310) Invalid operation: function adddatetime(integer, "unknown", timestamp with time zone) does not exist Hint: No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type casts.;

I think I provided the right data argument type (integer, period, date), but don’t understand why ‘DD’ is recognized ‘unknown’. How can I solve this error?

This looks like its in SQL and not a QuickSight calculated field. Quicksight calculated fields syntax is only for calculated fields.

Can you tell me what SQL technology you are using? That can tell me what function you need to run for addDateTime.

@adini We have not heard back from you regarding your question. We would still like to help. If we do not hear back in the next 7 days, we will archive the question