Aggregate on visual

We have setup katal metrics that has actionId, [user, documentId] as values, and timersValue. Currently I can join by actionId in a table with the value stacked as [user, documentId] and timersValue as a different column.

Is there a way to aggregate the timersValue based on user? Ex: User A has looked at documentId for timersValue, where timersValue is aggregated by documentId on daily level.

References

Reference katal dashboard: https://us-east-1.quicksight.aws.amazon.com/sn/analyses/40884826-894b-421d-b410-3f9c5778cf87/sheets/99d2d06c-46c1-4698-a8d6-12695ec4dc17?qs-nonce=L3LyupT5MhrGJwxiG2Gsf5KN%2By9CDMxxrE6eRbLxn7w%3D# under Personalization tab → Verbatim Card Dwell Time

Hi,

I’m not able to access your reference dashboard, but if User is included in the visual the data will be aggregated by it. If you could share a table of data and what the visuals would look like, we may be able to help troubleshoot. You might also want to review Level Aware calculations to see if those can help.

Best,
Sean

Hi, @Qihua_Wu. Did @SeanBoon’s solution work for you? I am marking his reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!