This 1.5 hour course is part of a two-part series. In this series, learners will learn how to author business intelligence experiences using Amazon QuickSight.
In this second course, you will learn practical knowledge on building interactivity, including filters, actions, navigation, and sheets. You will learn about QuickSight security and how to set up row-level security and column-level security. You will learn how to manage Q topics and perform anomaly detection and forecasting in QuickSight. Finally, you will learn about paginated reporting and data export.
- Course level: Intermediate
This course includes presentations, demonstrations, videos, and knowledge checks.
In this course, you will learn to do the following:
- Author business intelligence (BI) analysis, dashboards, and reports using advanced techniques and features in QuickSight.
- Create visualizations using various visualization types, and build interactivity and machine learning (ML).
- Differentiate between access types for QuickSight assets, and Author and Admin roles, including how to grant access to these assets and apply row-level and column-level security.
- Create paginated reporting and perform a data export.