Analysis failed to reload control

Hello, I have one question.
I have datasets and right now it is on live but my number of rows is 15219064519 and it failed to load the filters.
Can anyone help me about this?

1 Like

@Santosh assuming you are using direct query here? If so, the most likely reason is that attempt to refresh filter list is failing or timing out as the query to pull distinct values from your dataset for the specific column is slow/timing out. You should be able to see that on our database consoles too. That would be a good starting point.

@Shekhar

I see the same symptom but in my case I only use SPICE. (based on flat file(csv))
Now, what should I do in that case ?

@tbdori It might be the case for similar reasons. Since you are uploading CSV, one way to check if it’s a scale issue us to try a smaller dataset and see if the same issue occurs. It may also be due to any dirty chars that weren’t escaped properly in the csv. If you have a way, check and re-sanitize the data in that column. Either case I would suggest you to open up a support case and provide details on your dataset, analysis and the filter that is not loading. The support team would be able to check the query being made on SPICE to populate the unique value in that specific dimension column. Here are the steps to open a support case so that we can help you further: Creating support cases and case management - AWS Support . If your company has an internal IT team, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team. They’ll open an AWS Support case on your behalf.

1 Like