Analysis Version History

Somehow 2 of my calculated field got deleted ruining all the visuals related to them. I was able to revert the associated Dashboard back but how do I revert the analysis back?

1 Like

Hi @kawind - Can you please explore the API restore analysis. See the below documentation link.

https://boto3.amazonaws.com/v1/documentation/api/latest/reference/services/quicksight/client/restore_analysis.html

Regards - Sanjeeb

2 Likes

I am do know how to work with API’s. CAn I submit a request to have my analysis reverted?

Hi @kawind - You can raise a request to AWS Customer support to help you on this as it needs some configuration to interact with QuickSight service. You may need assistance from you admin as well. To raise a ticket, please follow the link - Creating support cases and case management - AWS Support

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like

I cant login to that. I use a single sign on Amazon account

Hi @kawind - In that case, please request your AWS Admin to raise a ticket on behalf of you.

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like

Hi @kawind, Can you please confirm how you reverted the changes to your dashboard? Did you use APIs to revert to an earlier version?
If the current state of your dashboard is good you can always perform a save as on the dashboard to create a new analysis that you can use as baseline for further development and enhancement. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karthik

Hello @kawind, since we have not received a response from you on this question, we are going to archive the question. If you still need this question answered, please create a new question topic.