Availability of 20 decimal places but rounds to 4 decimal place - Calculation going wrong

Hey All,
I have created a division calculated field and I need to sum the result of the division in one of my analysis.

The division is leading to very small decimal values almost uptil 8 decimals and Quicksight is rounding it to 4.
Since there are upto 3 lakh records, when I am summing up the division values(which is the final use case), I am getting incorrect no.

I have tried multiplying the numerator by 1000 so I can get closer to the actual but since the decimal places after division comes are upto 8 , multiplying by 1000 isn’t helping and when multiplying by a bigger number it’s exceeding the quicksight limit.

Can somebody please help on how do I go about with it?

Thanks

Can you multiply by a bigger number in the first calculated field and then in your sum divide by that same multiplier?

I know there is a feature request of adding more decimals but I will mark this as a feature request again.

Hi @Ummehaani, we are working on a feature to support as many as 15 decimal places with high level of calculation precision for SPICE dataset. We are now open for private preview, if you would like to test the feature, please message me offline and we can sign you up for preview. Thanks!