Base Map option for Quicksight not visible

Hello ,

We are facing 1 issue regarding geospatial maps . According to following link there is formating option to select street map called as Base Map .
But this Base Map formatting option is not always visible .

Hello Rohit_Nikam,

Do you have more information about that? Is there a schema, when the issue occurs?

BR
LKS

This feature appears only sometime

Hi @Rohit_Nikam, thank you for letting us know. I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

Is this issue resolved? If so, please help the community out by posting the answer and mark as “Solution!”

No this issue is not resolved yet

Hi @Rohit_Nikam,
Is there any overlap with making changes to the visual fields when the map is not visible, or is it completely random when the map visual does/does not show up?

There are still a number of limitations with the map visuals, so I agree that opening a support case as suggested above may be the best route for this instance. Were you able to try that?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Rohit_Nikam,
Since we have not heard back from you, I’ll go ahead and close this topic. However, if you have any additional questions, feel free to create a new topic in the community and link this discussion for relevant information.

Thank you!