Cambio Zona Horaria UTC

Hola a Todos!

Tengo una duda, la zona horaria que manejo en mi base de datos es la siguiente 2024-04-21 23:45:00.000 -0500, así que cuando cargo algún dato en QS me sale la fecha 5 horas despues , cambie la zona horaria desde QS y puse America/New_York, pero cuando son las 23 lo toma como las 12 del siguiente día

Que puedo hacer?

1 Like

Hello @Santi98, are you using truncDate to set the date to the hour or day? I wonder if it is rounding it to the closest hour mark or setting it to the follow day because of a date aggregation.

Hola @DylanM se esta usando el truncate para configurar el campo de fecha solo por dias.

1 Like

Hello @Santi98, here is something you can try. Convert the full timestamp from UTC to the timezone you want it in within the dataset. Then, check if the date matches the values you are expecting. If that is the case, then run the truncDate calculation in the analysis to set it as a Day. I wonder if that would resolve the issue.

Hello @Santi98, did my last response help guide you towards your expected output? If we do not hear back from you in 3 days I will archive this topic. Let me know fi you have any more questions, and I can help you further.

hola @DylanM, cambie la UTC a Colombia desde QS ya resolvió el problema, gracias por la atención

1 Like