Can we modify legend font size?

Here in the screenshot showing Items such as item1, item2, item3,…etc in legend. Is it possible to increase legend font size ? If not, could you please suggest any alternate method possible in Quick-sight for this ?

image (18)

Hi @Sheena123 - Welcome to AWS QuickSight community and thanks for posting the question. You can not increase or decrease the size of the legend font which is displayed in the right side, however within the graph if you are displaying the legend, you can adjust the size.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Thank you @Sanjeeb2022

Hi @Sanjeeb2022 , Is there any specific reason for keeping the font size not configurable in quick-sight ?

Hi @Sheena123 - I believe its a feature that needs to be added. We can request QuickSight team to add this request as a feature request.

Hi @duncan and @DylanM - Can you please help me on this?

Regards - Sanjeeb

Thanks @Sanjeeb2022 , we also really think that it is a must needed feature. Currently the font size is very small, we think it create some readable issues for our users. At the same time, do you have any work around to suggest?

1 Like

Hi @Sheena123 - I agreed with you. Let’s hear from @duncan and @DylanM on this.

Regards - Sanjeeb

Hello @Sheena123 and @Sanjeeb2022 !

I can mark this as a feature request!

If you need something workable ASAP, you can try recreating the legend using a text box, and using free form layout, layering a custom made legend on top of the visual.