πŸ† Celebrating our Experts for March 2023 in the Amazon QuickSight Community!

:rocket: We are thrilled to announce our top 5 Experts who answered the most questions in the Community for March 2023! Collectively they provided 465 replies to March peer questions.

@Sanjeeb2022 - NEW Expert and top March contributor - 170 replies!
@Biswajit_1993 - NEW Expert!
@sagmukhe - and top Expert contributor for December and January
@David_Wong
@thomask

SWAG is coming your way! :tshirt: :tada: :blush:

Also, kudos to our Experts @Max from AWS Partner, West Loop (our top partner Expert), @Naveed (top Expert for February), @darcoli, @todd.hoffman, @cgreenacre, @rbrady for your incredible answers and contributions for 2022 to Q1 2023.

Additional thank you to @Celeste.S @mycardson and @ryo.hang from ASCENDING for recently contributing the first Partner article on the Community–on β€œHow to Limit Data Export for BI Developers and Readers in Amazon QuickSight.” :rocket:

Thanks for all you do to help the QuickSight Community! :slight_smile:

Also, we’re excited to see the QuickSight Community featured in the AWS Big Data blog this week. :birthday:

23 Likes

Thank you @Kristin for building such an amazing community. I am learning from each of you everyday and very happy to contribute to the community as well.

Kudos to all community members.

Regards - San

5 Likes

Thank YOU, @Sanjeeb2022! We are so grateful to you and all or our QuickSight Experts! You help the community members of QuickSight take their knowledge and learning to the next level!

1 Like

Thank you to all the experts for your time and dedication towards the QuickSight Community!!!

Regards
Vetri

2 Likes

Congrats and Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Congrats All and Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you all for supporting our community!!! Your contributions go a long way in helping others learn about QuickSight and to get themselves unstuck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the top Experts for March 2023! Huge shout-out to all the members contributing to the QuickSight community.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Kristin for organizing such an amazing community group. Yes, we are working on this tool, but learning is through this platform. Each day we learn new things with everyone in the community.

What I have experienced over the past few months when I go to see a new query, I see all the query solved. So that is the best things I have experienced.

Lastly, thanks to @Sanjeeb who joined us last month and provided solution to all the technical stuff with more understanding ways.

Day by day, the community is getting stronger. :muscle:

Thank You All !

2 Likes

Thank you @Sanjeeb2022 @Biswajit_1993 @sagmukhe @David_Wong @thomask and everyone else for being the leaders on the community!

2 Likes

Thank you to all the experts for your time towards the QuickSight Community and sharing knowledge. You all are making this community a go to place for all cool QuickSight tips and tricks.

2 Likes

Congratulations to our top experts of March 2023! Your exceptional performance in delivering collaborative, timely, and relevant solutions is truly remarkable. Your dedication to providing continuous follow-up has made a significant impact and has been recognized by our community. Keep up the excellent work!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the top experts and thank you for your dedication towards the QuickSight Community!!

2 Likes

Congratulations and Thank you to all the experts for your time and dedication towards the QuickSight Community!!!

3 Likes