Change AM/PM format from control field (date)

Hello everybody,

Within the control field for selecting a date and time is the AM/PM option for setting the time.
I wanted to ask if it was possible to remove the AM/PM format from this control field and extend it directly to HH:MM:SS.

Screenshots below

Thank you,

LB

Hello @lbellanova - Please find the below link for your reference. Hope this helps!

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @sagmukhe,

Thanks for the reply.
I have already read that documentation. What I would like is this:
when I open the panel to select the date and time, in the lower part where there is the field to select the time, there is AM/PM.
I would like to remove this AM or PM from the panel. So that if a user writes 17 he doesn’t get an error like in the screen, but actually takes the time as 17:00:00.

Thank you,

LB

Hello LB, just wondering if you have found a solution to disable AM or PM and use the 24-hour in selection of the date picker control? I am looking to do the same but did not find a way.

Thanks,
Yatong

Hello, i have encountered the same issue. Is there any way to use 24-hour date format in control?