Changing data presented in column from backend result to true value

Hi! Currently our datasets are being pulled from our own SaaS. If I add a column, it shows the letter of what our data represents. Meaning, if I pull in a column, it may display a “V” for the result, but I really want it to read “Verified” so the custom understands what they are reading. Nearly all of my reports are pivot reports. Any ideas?

Create a calculated field with below definition,
ifelse(column = ‘V’, ‘Verified’, column = ‘U’, ‘Unverified’,‘abc’)

@Vignesh_Kannan Thank you, it isn’t the column itself, it is the information the data column pulls.

The data column I am pulling is titled (Status), that status is represented by a code, in the case (V), I want to change the (V) to represent Verified. Similar to how you can rename the (Null) value or blank it out… I wish I could attach a picture to show you.
Column Header Reads (STATUS) - the information it is bringing up, for said status, is represented by a letter, I would love to be able to change that letter to read what it represents.

Hi @elhines

Please create calculated field as shown below (formatted-status) to represent V as Verified & null as unknown .

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”.
This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question.
Thank you!