Choice of Metric Fields - Show only selected 4 or 5 out of 20 different metric fields in a table

Hi,

I have a table with 20 different metric fields and their values. I want to show only the metric fields that users would like to see based on their selection using controls. Is it possible ? Currently, I am able to set a parameter, calculated field and control (but this only allows me to select one parameter and display that metric value in that table. Multi-select is not working, how do we do that) ?

Hi @seeta
you are on the right way but for now you need to create a calulated field for each column you want to display.
BR

All these 20 metrics fields are calculated fields already. Are you saying that I have to create 20 parameters & 20 controls ? Even then how do I enable multi select with parameters?

Hi @seeta
more or less. A new function is coming soon.
I once did this for a customer by restricting the selection (5, 10, 15 or all) and then providing the corresponding dashboards. But you still have to build the individual parameters. I have not yet managed to check a multi-value parameter and enter it in individual calculated fields.
BR