Computation error in insight

Hi Team,
how to find period over period calculation (quaterly) in insights? it should work if we change the year parameter value.
for example:
i have avg rating for 2023 Q1 3.5
and for 2022 Q4 1.4
the insight should display the text that your current avg is decreased by 2.1 in comparision to jan-mar 2023
here year parameter value is 2022
and also i am getting computation error when i try to show year over year comparision

Are some years / quaters zero or null?

If so then it will throw this error.

You will need to take this into account

Hi max,
thanks for the reply,
No there are no zeros and nulls in quater calculation,we have avg in Q1 2023 is 3.50
and Q4 2022 is 1.40
how we can check if we have those?
I am getting computation error in matric comparission when the to metric is lower than from metric,how to resolve this?

What do you mean the year parameter is 2022 in your first post?

Do you have a filter on your visual?

yes we are using year parameter as control on all visuals with 2023 as default value

now i am getting correct results but control is not working on insight

Did you take off the filter? I’m assuming it’s the filter of the parameter

Yes I have tested with filter and with out filter,
when i apply filter it s not giving the year wise result,
when i remove the filter it is giving the latest year visual.

Hi @royyung /@Steph ,
please help us here.

I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps