Conditional Formatting: Bar Graphs & Line Charts

Is it possible to conditionally format bar graphs and line charts? I know the QuickSight documentation says it is only available for gauge charts, KPIs, Pivot tables & tables, but I am wondering if there is a workaround that anyone has discovered?

If not, how do we have this raised as a feature request?! Would be great to have. I have a lot of customers that I work with who like to have their bar graphs and line graphs formatted based on RAG conditions.

1 Like

Hi,

We have an internal product feature request (PFR) in place to support conditional formatting of bar and line charts.
Please reach out to your AWS Account Manager/Technical Account Manager or Solutions Architect with additional context about your use case and they can add your ask to the PFR.

If you don’t have an assigned AWS rep, please feel free to email me your organization name and use case and I will add it to the PFR.

Best,
Raj

1 Like

@rajjaya Any updates on this, is this now possible?

Hi @iamsam

Bar, Line chart conditional formatting is not generally available yet. You can stay up to date with what features we release here on our what’s new page or you can see them within the community in the announcements section here: Announcements - Amazon QuickSight

Hi @iamsam - Adding on to what @rajjaya shared, from this “Wha’t New” page, you can click the bell on the top right of the page to subscribe to be notified when new features are posted. :slight_smile: