Connect timeline currency conversion rate related items

Please can any one support
I have many tables connected together
Table 1 have data of Stores daily transactions like revenue, orders etc…
Table 2 have data of Stores data like store name, store id, store currency
Table 3 have data of currency conversion rate in daily base for example we have 5 currency types USD,INR,AUD,EUR,EGP so it has daily conversion rates for those 5 currency

already i connect table 2 to table 1 to get stores data in database and it’s working normally no problem.
But when i connect table 3 to table 2 to get the conversion rate for each currency it is connecting but it gives me blank in database after connection

what i want?
1-if possible i want for each Store / transaction date to give me average over related MM-YYYY at same MM-YYYY of conversion rate
2-if number 1 is difficult so can i only appear average conversion rate for related currency over all table 3 time

Hi @kareem - is it possible to share sample data files of your tables. We’ll be able to make sense of your data and recommend. What are the join types you are using - inner, outer?

Hi @kareem. Has this been resolved? If so, please help the community by marking the appropriate post as “Solution”. If you still need assistance, please provide additional detail. Thanks!

Since we have not received a response from you on this question, we are going to archive the question. If you still need this question answered, please create a new question topic. Thank you!