Dashboard Performance

I am currently building a dashboard and experimenting with different designs and visuals.

1. Does the number of sheets in a dashboard affect performance, i.e. slow interaction time?
  2. Does the number of visuals affect performance time? I currently have 30 visuals in one dashboard, and I worry interaction time will be affected. However, not all 30 visuals are visible. they are hidden unless selected from a drop-down menu.

Hi @huda.h.yazgi

1. QS is refreshing the sheet as soon as you open it. the other sheets should not affect the performance in the background.
  2. Sure, but depends on the amount of data you are using within the visuals and the dataset type.
    BR
2 Likes

This should additionally help : Tips and tricks for high-performant dashboards in Amazon QuickSight | AWS Big Data Blog

3 Likes

Hi @huda.h.yazgi,
We hope the replies from @ErikG and @Koushik_Muthanna have addressed your questions.
I am marking this reply as “Solution”, but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your question on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum.
Andrew

1 Like