Dashboard VS Analysis regarding "Q" feature

I start using “Q” feature and i have created also some filters and Named Entities in Topic and all good . The problem is that everything is fine just in analysis not in dashboard too. After i publish the dashboard and i am trying to write or ask anything i got an error about field calculation.

Hi there,
can you provide some details? what does your calculation look like? and what error do you see in your dashboard?
thank you.

Hello Asem,

Sincerely i will send you some printscreen because the problem is hard to explain. In large the issue is that the topic sometimes i can use it simetimes no. Then the topic sometimes work in analysis but not in Dashboard view and inverse. So in conclusion i want to understand the Q feature depends on what exactly as settings.

Best Regards

Stefan

Thank you for this information. Named entities should be able to return the data just by referring to the name, as you do. Can you also try ‘show me report’.

I see you are previewing the generative BI component of Q. If you switch back to the standard Q (without enabling the preview of the generative capabilities), does Q return back a table when you ask ‘report’ or ‘show me report’?
Can you test that out?

Hello Asem,

Aparently been a internal problem with quicksight because today when i connect my dashboard everything was working accordingly.

Thank you so much for your time Asem.

Best regards,

Stefan

1 Like