Dataset used in another dataset - Keys not recognized

Hello @Koushik_Muthanna,

After a lot of trial and error I got to the conclusion that the data is actually joined but the dataset preview is not working. The numbers look fine in my analysis (sorry for the confusion), but the preview shows that some IDs are not joined even though they are.
It is annoying but I can live with that, I guess it is some bug.

Unfortunately I also stumbled in another issue: I cannot schedule an incremental refresh (no data is updated). I found an older post with the same issue so I am not sure if I should write a new post here, or directly write to the support email address.

In short: I set up an incremental refresh of my SPICE dataset, it is just the Activity Table, no joins, nothing. There are two columns: ORDER_DATE and ORDER_CREATED, both UTC, the first is DATE type and the second is TIMESTAMP. So you would get:

ORDER_DATE ORDER_CREATED Product_ID Amount
21/04/2022 21/04/2022 16:00:00 1234 100
21/04/2022 21/04/2022 16:10:00 1234 200

I tried using both to create a scheduled incremental refresh by following the instructions to the dot.
E.g.: use ORDER_DATE, window size 7 Days, run every 1 hour. Nothing.
I tried changing the column, the window size, running it every 30 minutes, changing the timezone it is run at in UTC (just in case), but each time what happens is that the refresh is run at the specified time, but no rows are added or updated.

I ran out of options and thinking it is another bug.

Thanks!