Default Date Range in Filter

I have a date that I am using for a filter. All works well, but for some reason the filter adds an extra day when looking at current year, month, etc. In the example below, I would expect current year to be 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022, but the end date shows 1/1/2023.

A couple of issues with that approach, if I exclude the last 0 days it will not include dates of 12/31/2022. Also, notice that it does display the correct range (without exclude checked) in the filter display.

If the exclude the last 0 days is checked notice the date range when the filter is displayed.

Expected behavior would be that This Year would be 01/01/2022 - 12/31/2022 and be inclusive of all records that have dates included in that range. This month would be 03/01/2022 - 03/31/2022.

I see what you are saying. It appears we show it the way you want once you close that control:

But when you open the control we are showing the following day:

I think the filter is still doing what you want, but the display is inconsistent. We will bring this to the product team and see if we can make that more consistent.

Correct. It just confuses my customers.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We are aware of the issue. Will work to fix it.

1 Like

Hi, this issue is not fixed yet. Is there an ETA?