Doubts about incorporating panels

Hello everyone, everything good? I have a question, when I’m in the Quicksight environment on Amazon, my panel presents data in Brazilian Portuguese (my language) but when I incorporate it via .Net on my website, it changes to English, all the options, what could it be?

Hi @GuiOliveira14511
please check out

Maybe it will help.
BR

I was looking for this, so isn’t there a way to translate the dashboard options? sort, filter, export, etc.? Is there a new feature request ticket? as it would be ideal for the SDK to support all languages via some parameter

I’m not sure if there is a ticket for the specific case already but multi language is a open topic with many areas.

Hello @GuiOliveira14511, just in case this hasn’t been added as a feature-request already I will go ahead and tag it accordingly. We appreciate your feedback on this issue.

I will go ahead and archive this topic for our Service Team. If you have any other questions about this issue or another problem you are facing in QuickSight, please post a new question in the community so you will be at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our experts. Thank you!