Dynamic group keys for LAC-A Filtering

Using Dynamic group keys for LAC-A ($VisualDimensions), to add or remove dimensions from the visual dimensions, is it possible to calculate the metric before any filters are applied? So that when the filters are applied the LAC-A metric value doesn’t change

I don’t believe this is possible.

Could you try and wrap your dimension in a LAC-W?

• LAC-A(LAC-W()). For example: sum(sumOver({Sales},[{Product}],PRE_AGG), [{Country}])

Thanks for the feedback - but I’m not sure that will work if I want to be able to give users the options of switching in & out various dimensions, for example if a user wants to pivot on week or day, the dynamic group keys work well. Whereas with sumover, i think those dimensions need to be visible on the report for it to make sense

Can you not partition by date?

Hi @bucnorah
Did Max’s solution work for you? I am marking his reply as, “Solution,” but let us know if this is not resolved. Thanks for posting your questions on the QuickSight Community Q&A Forum!

@gillepa
No, this is not yet resolved.
I joined QS Office Hours & it seems this functionality is not yet available

Understood. Thanks for letting us know.

Hi, to enable pre_filter for LAC-A is not yet available, it is on our roadmap as an enhancement to the functions. Thanks for the request.