Embedded Dashboard doesn't work on Edge

Hi
Can you help us with this? We are having problems using embedded dashboards with iframe on EDGE.

With this code:

<iframe
        width="960"
        height="720"
        src="https://us-east-1.quicksight.aws.amazon.com/sn/embed/share/accounts/ACCOUNT_ID/dashboards/DASHBOARD_ID?directory_alias=ACCOUNT_NAME">
    </iframe>

On Chrome, the dashboard displays perfectly, we get first options to logging:

But when we use EDGE, the dashboard does not display neither the logging page nor the dashboard and we get the following error as response:

we are using Edge: Version 113.0.1774.35 (Official build) (x86_64)

Thank you in advance.

Hi @MaryKarla - Is the domain added in QuickSight so that QuickSight url is able to access from the edge. Also t do the troubleshoot, kindly raise a ticket to AWS Customer support teams so that they can deep dive into issue and advise you the solution. To raise the request, please follow the link -

Hi @SD_QS - Any feedback on this.

Regards - Sanjeeb

1 Like

Hi @Sanjeeb2022 Sanjeeb, thanks for answer so fast.

Yes the domain is added on “Manage Quicksight->Domains and Embedding” section. Since is working on Chrome browser, we assume this configuration is correct.

Do we need to do something different for EDGE browser?

(we’ll raise the request, thank you)

2 Likes

hey @Sanjeeb2022 thanks for tagging me :slight_smile:

Hi @MaryKarla as @Sanjeeb2022 mentioned please raise a support ticket so the support engineer can troubleshoot the issue. However, I would like to call out two things:

1. Have you taken a look at the supported browsers list here: Supported browsers - Amazon QuickSight?
  2. I see the error message says it cannot read from localstorage. Is your application wherein you’re embedding the QS dashboard storing any credentials / other dependencies in the browser’s local storage?
1 Like