Embedding Q Search Bar Not Working

I am working on embedding Q Search Bar in a web portal. I am referring to this repo to embed the searchbar for anonymous users. I was successfully embed the searchbar till yesterday, but it has stopped working today. I am able to successfully generate the URL as mentioned in this AWS Doc.

I checked inspect element and I have been getting the following error which wasn’t there till yesterday:
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute ‘postMessage’ on ‘Window’: Invalid target origin ‘’ in a call to ‘postMessage’.

I also noticed that Demo for Q search bar embedding provided in this post is also not working.

Can someone please guide on how to resolve this error?

Hello @Chirag_Karkera,

I can see the embedded Q Search Bar in the democentral dashboard you mentioned. Is it still not working for you?

If you still find errors when embedding, I would recommend filing a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!