Filter a KPI by "last 100 cases"

I have a graph which groups the last 100 cases into 3 different groups. (view screenshot - had to hide labels)

I want to create a KPI for each one. So i should have 3 KPI’s which is the total count for each group.
But i want to make sure the KPI is filtered to last 100 cases. So the 3 KPI’s added should = 100.

Is this possible? If so how can i achieve this?

-Thanks

Hello @HarveyB-B !

Are these cases attributed to another field that has a date or timestamp? Because if so you could create the 3 kpis with the case volume as the value field well and the grouping in your trend group field well. Then filter all three visuals by your date field within the same start and end time.

2 Likes

I’m not sure, as I’m not using a date to show the KPI. It’s just based on “Last 100 cases” which i want to be shown. If you see below, i basically want to show the greens, blues, and reds as a count (which i would assume would be via KPI).

So it would show count of reds from last 100 cases, count of greens from last 100 cases, and count blues from last 100 cases. I don’t think using a date would work, as the start date would always have to be the date the 1st case out of 100 was. And this would always be different each day.

So the KPI’s would be like this, obviously a number which would then add up to 100
(Red KPI+ blue KPI + green KPI = 100)

These KPI’s aren’t filtered and is mock data, so currently incorrect.

Hello @HarveyB-B !

If you aren’t using a date field then I would suggest trying the lag function:

What ever way you are using to determine the color grouping you could use in the calculation and then set your index to 100. It will be ascending vs descending depending on your dataset.

1 Like

Hey @HarveyB-B !

Were you able to try my suggestion above?

1 Like

Haven’t got round to it yet, will try later today and get back to you. Thanks for the response

1 Like

Hey @HarveyB-B !

Were you able to test my suggestion above?

Hey @HarveyB-B !

Were you able to attempt my suggestion above or did you find a solution? If you found a solution do you mind posting it to help the community?

We have not heard from you in a few days but would still like to help find a solution. If we do not hear from you in 3 days this post will be archived.

Hey @HarveyB-B !

It has been a few days since we have heard from you, but would still like to help find a solution.

If we don’t hear from you in 3 days this topic will be archived.