Filter actiom

Hi,I have a date set with name,age,gender,occupation,category,department and state.i have created two controls which consist of age,ocuupation,category and department.i use this controls to select rwo dimension and column dimension. i created topn filter and using it for both dimension. i added total to rows and columns. i put a filter action and drilling it another visual. for i example if i out top 5 occupation and category its working as i expected in pivot.if i click any one of total number and click filter action its not working…it shows all the information instead of the total number values

Hi @Aani , welcome to the QuickSight Community. If possible can you please share some sample data and calculations you are using in your pivot table, along with the field wells used for the source and target visuals. If you are using any visual specific filters , please provide that information too.

1 Like

Hi @Aani

We have not heard back from you regarding your question. We would still like to help. If we do not hear back in the next 3 days, we will archive the question.

1 Like