Filtering Data

I have dataset for 12 months and for each month I have 54 lakhs to 60 lakhs rows and 12 columns.
My dashboard contains multiple filters (Such as Month, etc) and contains multiple calculated field which uses ifelse() formulae and I am creating a pie chart from that calculated fields.
I am facing slowness in the dashboard. (For example: It’s taking around 2 minutes for visuals to load).
I want to overcome slowness issue.
At a time I want only 2 months of data (calculated fields and formulas are created in a such a way that only two months of data is being used.) which is selected from the month filter.(We can select 2 months from the month filter.)
I have stored the dataset in s3 bucket and load the dataset in spice.
Is there any way to load only two months of data which is being selected from the filter and not complete dataset?

Hi @Moheed
should a user select 2 month or are the 2 month predefined?
BR

Hi,
User can select any two months from the available 12 months data.

Not sure it will give you the right performance but you could try to build a dataset (B) on top of the existing (A).
(B) is using the dataset parameter and filter and query (A) with just the two months.

Other idea would be to use Athena as sematic layer between S3 and QS, and use dataset parameter as well.