Group by pivot table same values

Hi, I get data grouped by day and some other values like value1 and value2 and I need all available values from value1 and value2 to display. Sometimes those values are the same and then for each day new column is displayed. Is there a way that I can group same values if they appear and show them as SUM? Values are random and therefore with ifelse is kind a no go.

Thanks for your help!

@matjazz - Thank you for posting your query. If I understand your query, then your analysis is grouped at the day level. So, it is normal and expected that you will get new rows in your measures (Value 1 and Value 2) even if the measure values are same as other or previous days. In case you would like to some the values for multiple days then you need to put it at a higher granularity in the dimensions i.e. Week or Month. Hope this helps! Thank you!

1 Like

Can you include the column headers in your screenshot so we have a better idea of what kind of fields are in your visual? You can blur out the values but it would be helpful to see the column headers.

1 Like

Hi, tnx both for help. I solved it in mysql side and put values to buckets and am displaying them accordingly.

1 Like