How can we customized the charts of Q?

Hi,

I am testing Quicksight Q and I want to know if is it possible to change the color of the charts in Q.
If yes how can I do that?

Thanks

Hello Noorali,

Once you build the chart via Q you could add to analysis and you can edit it the way you want, be it types of chart or adjust the color as needed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Deep

How can I add the chart created by Q to the analysis?
Isn’t possible to edit charts created by Q and add them to the pinboard, not to the analysis?

Hello Noorali,

Could you share the steps if possible via screenshots that you are following ?

Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,
Deep

Hi @Deep,
For instance, I have this chart generated by Q, How can I change the color of this chart and how can I add this chart to an analysis?

HEllo Noorali,

As far as i know you cannot edit/ change the color of chart in the pinboard. what you could do is go to analysis > link topics and build

Hope this works for you.
Cheers,
Deep

Hi @Deep,

I can’t find ADD TO ANALYSIS button and build visual button that you showed me in previous picture.

Hello Noorali,

Thats GenBI, on the top right corner of your profile , you should have preview manager.
Enable preview Generative capabilities

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
Deep

Hi again,

I am an admin user but I can’t see Preview manager.
Why?

Hello there,

Your QS account is in which region ? This preview is available to all QuickSight accounts with the Q add-on in US East (N. Virginia) and US West (Oregon) Regions.

For more details see - Generative BI dashboard authoring capabilities now available in preview for Amazon QuickSight Q customers | AWS Business Intelligence Blog

Cheers,
Deep