How to add dynamic parameter value during Custom SQL only, please give me at custom sql level solution only

Can anyone please help me, I have 200 lines custom SQL joining multiple tables on various logic with TBs of data, want to filter the dates at the source so that in future it can be loaded easily, is there a way to pass dynamic parameter at custom SQL only, please help, its urgent.

I believe this is for preview versions only, but here is how you can do it:

You can create them in your edit dataset.

Then you can use it in your custom SQL.

1 Like

In my quicksight there is no parameters options.

You will need to get on the preview version.

I would suggest opening up a support case.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!

1 Like

That’s how my screen looks like. Please help @Max

Line #12 tried to make as dynamic field but where to filter that name , didn’t get that option.

You are not on the preview version.

Again, you will need to get on the preview version.

I would suggest opening up a support case.

Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf. Hope this helps!