"We aim to generate a calculated field based on existing data with the following fields:
- Visit Date: Represents the date of a person’s visit
- Patient ID: A unique identifier for each patient…
- Rank Appointment: Indicates the rank of the visit (1 for the first visit, 2 for the second, and so on).
We have two parameters derived from the Visit Date: Start Date and End Date.
The goal is to create a calculated field that behaves as follows:
- If the first visit is present within the selected time frame, display the second visit.
- If the first visit is not present in the selected time frame, do not show the second visit."