How to create vertical stacked bar

How to create a vertical stacked bar,
I have data like this.

I have transformed the data like this.

I need to achieve below graph,

But I didn’t get the y-axis values.

After selecting the vertical stacked bar chat you’ll want to place your year in the x axis field well and your measurement values in the value field well. The value field well can take multiple value fields and this should achieve your goal.

Hi todd,
Do I need to change the data? I need to visualize the monthly wise.
How can I get like this.

Hello @suresh1 - Exact replication of this chart may not be possible especially the visual representation portion of the X -axis. However its Quicksight equivalent can definitely be generated. Please see the detailed snapshot below with the instructions.

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!

Hello @sagmukhe, Can we sort the X-axis between April and March?
I need this kind of sorting.

sorting.

Hello @suresh1 - You can create a calculated field to get the calendar months mapped to financial calendar months and leverage the same for sorting. See the below snapshot.

Did my suggestion help you in resolving your query? If yes, would request you to mark the post as “Solution”. This will help the community to find guidance and answers to similar question. Thank you!