How to disable PDF export option ? or use custom S3 bucker instead of S3 bucker of Quicksight

Hi Community, I am looking for an option where i can disable PDF export option or any possibilty of not using external S3 to store these PDF’s and use a custom S3 bucket.

Hi,
While it is currently possible (at the time of publishing) to disable the ability to export CSV / Excel, it is not possible to disable PDF export currently. This and the ability to specify a custom S3 location to download generated PDFs are feature requests we have made note off and will be triaged.
Thanks!
Rahul

Thank you Rahul ! any idea when we can expect the PDF disable feature would be released ?

Hey @kdutt

I am responding to flag this as a feature request.

Thank you

#feature-request

Hi @Max ,
From the discussion above, I kind of understand that All the PDF generated on QuickSight is stored in QuickSight default S3 location, Please correct me if I am wrong!

I want to know the default S3 location of QuickSight, because I want to access the PDF in my web application,. Details will he me a lot. Thank in advance :slight_smile:

I have not heard of it being stored in an S3 location and don’t believe it is.

1 Like

@Max,

Sure thank you! Is this request to store the PDFs in S3 is in Progress? When can we expect them?

I don’t know but I can mark it as a feature request.

1 Like

Thank you Max ! I am fine!