How to display the filter on a report which i will use as a paginated pdf export?

I have a dashboard with more than 1 page. I need to display all pages in the PDF and I also need to display which filter is applied on the pdf. How can I do that?

Hi @Maria123
are your filter liked with a parameter?
BR

No it doesn’t have parameters

Hello @Maria123 and @ErikG !

@Maria123 were you able to find a solution or workaround for this or are you still facing this issue? If you were able to find a solution could you share it with the community?

Like @ErikG suggested, this would be fairly easy with a parameter because you could use a text box visual with you parameter as the only value. What type of data are you returning in the filter and will it be a single value or multiple?

Hello @Maria123 !

It has been some time since we have heard from you but would still like to help you find a solution. If we do not hear from you in the next 2 business days this topic will be archived.

I still have the problem because the report in very long vertically and horizontally, so i am not able to fit it to a pdf. Any suggestions on that?

Hello @Maria123 !

If you want to export a table as a PDF I would suggest looking into setting up paginated reporting. It does have costs associated with it but it does provide more flexibility when it comes to exporting reports and tables.

We already have this feature. Can you share a detailed video or explanation how to use this feature for the existing dashboards, please?

Hello @Maria123 !

I found this video helpful: