How to get Week-over-Week for Running Sums?

How do I get week-over-week and 6wk average of running sums?

My table is tracking (runningSum(a) / runningSum(b)) with weekly aggregations. Each week I get a percentage (80%, 82%). How can I get a week-over-week change for these?

Also, how can I get an average over 6 weeks for these weekly running sums?

Which function would be best?

Hello @oconnellpatrickc !

Have you tried using periodOverPeriodPercentDifference, and if so and it didn’t work did you receive an error or incorrect values?

Hello @oconnellpatrickc !

Are you still running into this issue or were you able to find a solution? If you are still working on this did you try the function I mentioned above?

I tried the function but it seems not to accept more than 2 arguments…

The documentation says the function works like this:
periodOverPeriodDifference(aggregated measure, date, period (optional), offset (optional))

But when I tried using a period, it threw an error: Function periodOverPeriodDifference should have 2 argument(s) instead of 3 argument(s).

HI @oconnellpatrickc Please check this link. Seems you may be running into some syntactical errors.

If you need further assistance, consider creating a sample dashboard with a sample dataset in Arena that illustrates your problem. Post it in a new thread for better visibility. You can find detailed instructions on how to use Arena here.