How to make a view blank if the user selects both the parameters?

Hello Experts,

I have 2 parameters for the end-user selection but the user has to select any of that at any point of time. However, if the user selects values from both the parameters then the dashboard should go blank. Kindly help me with the logic. Thanks.

Hi @krishna.c
you could use one visual to cover up the full sheet and hide/show the visual via rule with the parameters combined.
BR

Hi @ErikG Thanks for your response. Could you please elaborate how to implement parameters combined? I believe it works on OR condition but not as AND. Please correct me if my understanding is not correct.

Hi @krishna.c,

You’re correct, when adding multiple rules for conditional formatting and hiding/showing visuals these rules are OR’d.

Are you able to combine the 2 parameters as one or must they exist as 2 distinct parameters?

Thanks,
Andrew

Hello @krishna.c !

Were you able to try @abacon’s suggestion above,and if it worked could you mark their comment as a solution?

It has been sometime since we have heard from you. If we do not hear from you in the next 3 business days this topic will be archived.

@abacon , Sorry, I missed this thread. I have two distinct fields for end-user selection, so I used separate parameters. Thank you.