I did not uncheck Use new generative Q&A experience while creating a q topic

Is there a way to undo this as I have already worked on meta data. Since this is beta version, topic is not showing up with other created topics

1 Like

Hello @jaisig, welcome to the QuickSight community!

To clarify, are you not able to find one of the Q topics you previously created? Iā€™m not certain there is currently a way to recover deleted or lost topics at the moment, but I can definitely tag this as a feature request for our support team if that is what occurred.

This may also be a good scenario to file a case with AWS Support where we can dive into the details so that we can help you further. Here are the steps to open a support case. If your company has someone who manages your AWS account, you might not have direct access to AWS Support and will need to raise an internal ticket to your IT team or whomever manages your AWS account. They should be able to open an AWS Support case on your behalf.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Hello @jaisig, since we have not heard back from you, I will go ahead and mark this topic as a feature request and archive it for our support team. If you need further assistance on this issue or have another question, please post a new topic in the community. That will ensure you are at the top of the priority list for a response from one of our QuickSight experts. Thank you!